- + FREE SHIPPING
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE Z490 AORUS ELITE AC LGA 1200 Intel Z490 ATX Motherboard with Dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Intel 802.11ac, 2.5 GbE LAN
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Optimized Surface Heatsink
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Realtek 2.5 GbE LAN
- 2 x M.2 AORUS Thermal Guard
- Intel WiFi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5 1x1 with AORUS Antenna
- AMP UP AUDIO ALC1200
- RGB Fusion 2.0
- Smart Fan 5 Hybrid Fan Headers with smart fan functions (Fan Stop, PWM Controls, Noise Detection)
- Rear - 2 x USB3.2 Gen2 (A), 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (A), 4 x USB 2.0
- Front - 1 x USB3.2 Gen1 (C), 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (A), 4 x USB 2.0
- Integrated I/O Shield
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS Without Installing CPU, Memory or GPU
- PCIe 4.0 Grade Design
12+1 Phases Digital Power Design
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- 1. Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- 2. Direct 12+1 Phases DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU, with capability to handle 600 Amps current in total.
- 3. All-solid capacitors to improve Transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 4. 8+4 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors
2X Copper PCB
GIGABYTE's exclusive 2X Copper PCBs design provides sufficient power trace paths between components to handle greater than normal power loads and to remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area. This is essential to ensure the motherboard is able to handle the increased power loading that is necessary when overclocking.
1. LAIRD 5 W/mK Thermal Pad
By using 1.5mm thicker 5 W/mK thermal conductivity pads, it can transfer 2.7x more heat compared to traditional thermal pads in the same time.
2. LAIRD 5 W/mK Thermal Pad
Built-in M.2 heatsinks prevent high-speed, large capacity PCIe 3.0 SSDs from throttling due to overheating.
3. Enlarged Surface Heatsink
This increases surface area to improve thermal efficiency with better airflow and heat exchange.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Support for DDR4 XMP up to 5000MHz and Beyond
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
PCIe 4.0 Hardware Design
1. PCIe 4.0 Ready PCB: Low Signal Loss PCB.
2. PCIe 4.0 Turbo B-Clock: External clock generator for PCIe 4.0 overclocking.
3. 1X PCIe 4.0 Slot: Reinforced PCIe 4.0 x16.
Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
AORUS Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provides up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Supports Multi-Gig (10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet
Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi
The onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi module from Intel supports dual bands and up to 433 Mbps, 3x faster WIFI speed than 802.11n and also supports Bluetooth 5.
USB Type-C Front Panel Connector
Equipped with next generation connectivity AORUS Gaming Motherboards already support the chassis of the future. The onboard USB Type-C header for USB 3.2 Gen1 makes access convenient when connecting a USB 3.2 Gen1 drive or charging your new mobile device.
High-End WIMA & Audio Capacitors
The AORUS motherboards boast a combination of Hi-Fi grade WIMA FKP2 capacitors and high-end Chemicon audio capacitors. While the high-end audio capacitors are suited for high-grade audio equipment, using state of the art technology to provide rich sound in the bass and clearer high frequencies, the WIMA FKP2 capacitors are being used widely in premium grade Hi-Fi systems. The addition of this to the exclusive AOURS AMP-UP Audio technology makes for the ideal onboard sound solution for the most demanding audiophiles.
Audio Noise Guard
AORUS motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board's sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
2x RGB LED connectors
2x Digital Addressable LED connectors
RGB Fusion Software
With an integrated intuitive user interface, the RGB Fusion 2.0 provides you a better solution for customizing the lighting effects across all supported devices. From motherboards, graphics cards to the peripheral products, you can personalize your gaming rig with your own style and show off your build by sharing the profiles. In addition, the new gaming mode makes the lighting effects interactive with selected games to bring you the most immersive gaming experience.
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
GIGABYTE is reputable for its product durability and high quality manufacturing process. Needless to say, we use the best components we can find for the Z490 AORUS motherboard and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.
Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
4X Memory Armor
Solid Pin Power Connectors
Good software goes hand in hand with perfect hardware. Z490 AORUS ELITE AC bundled several useful and intuitive software pieces to help users to control every aspect of motherboard.
System Information Viewer
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by AIO Return Policy