Embrace the evolved power of Intel 3rd generation Core processor with the ASRock Z77 Pro4 motherboard, based on the latest Intel Z77 chipset which firstly integrates native USB 3.0 connectivity on Intel platform. Exclusive XFast 555 technology, including XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USB, works behind the scenes to improve overall system efficiency and throughput. Digi Power 4+2 phase design provides more precise, more efficient power delivery to CPU and 100% solid capacitors ensure unmatched reliability, durability and overclocking potential.
Intel Smart Connect Technology keeps you always up to date with social networking even when system is asleep, while Intel Rapid Start Technology allows your PC to resume from deepest sleep in a flash. Visual performance is vital in the graphics-intensive apps filled environments. Virtu Universal MVP intelligently and dynamically assign tasks to integrated or discrete graphics resource for uncompromised game response performance and better power efficiency. CrossFireX support in combination with the PCIe 3.0 capabilities push the graphics performance to a new level to bring you a brand new gaming experience.
- XFast 555 TechnologyExclusive ASRock XFast 555 technology including XFast RAM, XFast LAN and XFast USB technology optimizes your user experience with unprecedented fast response and low latency. XFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before. ASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. XFast USB technology boosts up the USB transfer to a new level enabling more data to be transferred in less time.
- Virtu Universal MVP - Uncompromised Game Response PerformanceASRock motherboard supports Lucid Virtu Universal MVP technology that improves your PC’s visuals, with faster response times, improved video processing and smoother media playback, all with low power consumption. Brilliantly designed for gaming, Virtu Universal MVP switchable graphics software assigns tasks dynamically to the best graphics resource regardless of physical cable connection and features two exciting techniques – HyperFormance and Virtual Vsync. HyperFormance combines integrated and discrete graphics for uncompromised performance and improving gaming frame rates by 30-70%. Virtual Vsync solves the ever lasting debate between quality and performance. Bring GPU performance from 60 FPS Vsync limit back to its maximum while keeping Vsync image quality and no tearing.
- Digi PowerBy adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor.
- Intel Smart Connect Technology & Intel Rapid Start Technology (Both are only supported under WindowsIntel Smart Connect Technology keeps content always up-to-date! It means that your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. Smart Connect will periodically wake up the PC while in a sleep state and check updates for things like email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. No more waiting for the latest world news or friends’ updates to be delivered—just enable this function and you’re up-to-date and ready to go. Intel Rapid Start Technology gets your device up and running faster from even the deepest sleep, saving time and battery life. It quickly returns where you left off with a PC that goes from deep-sleep to full awake in a flash. The ultra-responsive capability gives your device the power to quickly resume to Windows 7 OS within few seconds and ensures ultra-low power consumption when on standby. With Intel Rapid Start Technology, users can jump right back into everything they were doing!
- Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0 SupportThe ASRock motherboards support the Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth for the next-gen PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, providing ultimate graphics performance.
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)Fast, Easy and Free – ASRock OMG technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users. Normally, ISPs (Internet Service Provider) will charge for internet curfew service. The service controls “all” the PCs connected at home through network remotely but all the PCs in that network will be restricted to access the internet at pre-setup times. However, ASRock OMG is a free tool for controlling internet access of each single PC. Parents can easily control internet access through BIOS setup to protect their kids from using Internet at inappropriate time, and meanwhile, enjoy their own internet space.