Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock Z87 Extreme4 LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Z87
- 4th-Gen Intel Core i7 / i5/ i3 (LGA1150)
- DDR3 2933+(OC)/2800(OC)
The world’s first Windows 8 certified 8-series motherboard!
ASRock's Z87 Extreme4 is the world's first Intel 8 Series motherboard to pass Windows 8 hardware certification. It is based on the Intel Z87 chipset, and integrates native USB 3.0 connectivity on an Intel platform. Exclusive XFast 555 technology, including XFast RAM/XFast LAN/XFast USB, works behind the scenes to improve overall system efficiency and throughput.
- XFast 555 TechnologyExclusive ASRock XFast 555 technology — including XFast RAM, XFast LAN and XFast USB technology — optimizes your user experience with fast response and low latency. To boost performance, XFast RAM creates a virtual disk from the system memory. For Photoshop, It can perform five times faster than before. ASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool that helps you manage your Internet application priorities, simplify your digital life, and accomplish more. XFast USB technology boosts up the USB transfer to a new level, enabling more data to be transferred in less time.
- Purity SoundPurity Sound is a combination of audio solutions and technologies that will satisfy even the pickiest audiophile. It includes 7.1 CH HD audio with Realtek ALC1150 audio codec, 115dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier, TI 5532 Premium Headset Amplifier (which supports up to 600 ohm headphones), a capless Direct Drive technology, EMI shielding cover, PCB isolate shielding, and support for DTS Connect. Unlike traditional onboard audio solutions that use single-sided output and capacitors, Purity Sound uses a differential codec for differential output. The signals provide Purity Sound by going through a differential amplifier TI NE5532 with Direct Drive technology.
- HDMI-InTired of constantly switching devices to connect to your monitor? From now on just connect the monitor to your motherboard, and connect your secondary device to the motherboard's HDMI-In port. Users can conveniently toggle between the computer's screen and the secondary device's screen with a hotkey, or even use the secondary device without powering on the computer.
- Waterproof by Conformal CoatingConductive liquids, such as water, pretty much destroy all kinds of electronics on contact. That's why ASRock has implemented a special layer of Conformal Coating on their motherboards; this makes the motherboards invulnerable to conductive liquids, corrosion and dust. Users won't have to worry about spilling liquid nitrogen, liquid helium or even clam chowder over their motherboards while overclocking.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy