Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SAMSUNG SM843TN MZ7WD480HCGM-00003 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s MLC Enterprise Solid State Drive
- SATA 6Gb/s
The Samsung SM843TN enterprise-class SSD is a great choice for high-performance servers and storage in demanding data centers. Based on the top-class MLC NAND Flash and a powerful controller, the SM843TN provides the industry's leading level of sustained writes (IOPS), consistently low latency, high-write endurance, and power-loss protection that's critical to sever applications. Whether used for Big Data systems, VDI, or other high-performance enterprise platforms in cloud infrastructures, rack-designed systems, and virtualized environments, the SM843TN offers the most advanced level of reliability and performance.
- Exceptional Low Latency; a Workhorse of a DriveUnlike conventional SSDs in their category (which provide very good performance at the onset), as more write operations are made to other SSDs, the latency and QoS typically suffer. On the other hand, Samsung's SM843TN SSD delivers an exceptionally consistent level of performance (99.9% of reads at 170µs) over the life. The Samsung SMSM843TN is optimized for random read and write workloads (89,000 IOPS/14,000 IOPS).
- High-Write EnduranceThe life of a drive is generally determined by such factors as the type of applications and workloads that are being used. Samsung data center SSDs use top-quality NAND flash memory to augment write endurance, for long-lasting, sustained performance for your servers and outstanding reliability through its wear-leveling and garbage-collection algorithms.
- Enterprise Power-Loss ProtectionSamsung SM843TN SSD is built with tantalum capacitors to protect all of your data in the write cache in the case of a power failure. This enterprise-grade power-loss protection provides an added level of security to ensure that valuable write information is well protected against data corruption caused by power loss.
- Power SavingsBecause it has no moving parts, the Samsung SSD consumes significantly less energy than HDD storage — optimizing energy utilization and storage efficiency.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by MTREDU Return Policy