Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Patriot SCORCH M.2 2280 512GB PCI-Express 3.0 x2 with NVMe 1.2 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) PS512GPM280SSDR
- M.2 2280
- PCI-Express 3.0 x2 with NVMe 1.2
The Patriot Scorch M.2 Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) SSD is designed for consumers and professionals who are looking to get blazingly fast start up times and instantaneous access to their data for better productivity and reliability from their SSD. With 22mm width by 80mm height (2280), the Scorch M.2 is the best solution for all-in-one PC kits, notebook upgrades, or small form-factor, high-performance gaming PC builds.
With a thin, single-sided M.2 design, the Patriot SCORCH M.2 SSD is perfect for tower desktop chassis as well as small form-factor, high-performance PCs.
Patriot SCORCH M.2 SSD delivers read speeds of up to 1700MB/s (read) which are up to 3x faster than SATA SSD.
Your data will be well protected with rich technologies.
- End-to-End Datapath Protection extends error detection to cover the entire path from the host computer to the SSD and back.
- SmartRefresh ensures blocks will be refreshed when necessary through monitoring block ECC health status.
- SmartECC implements multiple levels of ECC correction to not only provide the basic ECC engine capability that NAND flash requires, but also extends the NAND durability with the additional of the RAID ECC Parity on the latest SSD controller offering.
Patriot SCORCH M.2 SSD SSD has rock-solid performance, thanks to built-in static and advanced wear-leveling, advanced garbage collection, TRIM support, bad block management and S.M.A.R.T technologies.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy