Polk Audio Black 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System
Big Speaker Sound... Without the Big Speaker
Introducing a complete home theater audio solution for people who crave true cinema excitement without breaking the bank - the RM6750. The integrated Power Port Bass Vent designed right onto the back of the compact Satellite & Center Channel speakers - the same technology used in full-sized Polk Audio speakers - improves lower midrange response and all-important sub/sat blending, taking the RM6750 beyond the performance realm of any other sub/sat system in this price range. This integrated design reveals midrange with no "hole" in the frequencies between the sats and the sub, for male vocals that are rich and full - not thin and weak like other sub/sat systems. The RM6750 comes with its own subwoofer module, an 8-inch long throw driver and high current power amplifier for real ground-shaking bass thrills.
The RM6750 Features:
- Satellites use a 3-1/4 inch (8.25cm) Polymer composite cone driver: lightweight and efficient, for clear, distortion-free midrange. The center speaker uses two of the same high quality drivers for even greater output capability.
- Integrated baffle and grille design allows maximum sound dispersion with minimum diffraction for superior imaging and room-filling sound. Everyone in the room hears clear, well-balanced sound.
- High performance 1/2-inch (12mm) Silk Dome Tweeters for superior imaging and smooth highs.
- Mineral-filled Polypropylene Enclosures are non-resonant for great looks and natural sound.
- Satellites available in either Black or Titanium finish (Subwoofer is always easy-to-hide black)
- Individual satellites available to accommodate 6.1- or 7.1-channel systems.
- Integrated Keyhole Slot wall mounting brackets (two Keyhole Slots on Center Channel Speaker) allow for easy wall mounting, with no extra brackets or wall mounts to buy; threaded inserts accept popular articulating brackets (sold separately).
- The Subwoofer, in a compact ported enclosure, features an 8-inch Long-Throw Dynamic Balance Poly Composite Driver for longer driver excursion and better linearity, resulting in big, musical bass.
- Built-in Subwoofer power amp (50 Watts Continuous/100 Watts Dynamic Power) with active crossover offers the control you need for real home theater thrills and big, musical, accurate bass. Features variable Low-Pass Filter and Volume (level) controls, as well as Phase Switching Toggle, and signal-sensing Auto ON/OFF, for even more control and convenience.