The PowerColor TurboDuo AXR9 280 3GBD5-T2DHE/OC is powered by a Radeon R9 280, the latest AMD GPU designed to take your gaming to the next level. Based on AMD 28nm GCN architecture and boasting support for DirectX 11.2, the Radeon R9 280 gives you the power to drive today’s hottest games — and tomorrow’s, keeping you in the fight whatever the circumstances. This model is BIOS-overclocked up to 960 MHz (Ref: 933 MH) for smoother gameplay. With Ultra Resolution Gaming you can leave HD in the dust by gaming on displays much, much larger. Whether using a 4k monitor or combining multiple HD monitors, you’ll get an expansive experience that’s truly out of sight. A rich set of AMD innovative technologies is included, such as App Acceleration, AMD PowerTune, AMD ZeroCore, and AMD HD3D technology. With these technology advancements, you'll get more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
- Microsoft DirextX 11.2Get intense gaming performance and unrivaled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting, and lifelike imagery.
- MantleThere’s optimization, and then there’s Mantle. Games enabled with Mantle speak the language of GCN architecture to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality. (Application support is required.)
- AMD Eyefinty TechnologyRun multiple displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Accelerator creates a “co-processing” environment, in which the compute processing potential in your AMD Radeon Graphics processor works together with the system central processor to accelerate enabled applications.
- AMD PowerTune TechnologyMaximizes performance under load conditions by dynamically increasing the GPU engine clock to take advantage of unused TDP headroom. Also allows users to configure their own TDP limit, within a provided range, for even higher performance or more power efficiency.
- AMD HD3D TechnologySupports the latest stereoscopic 3D content and display technologies. Play 3D games, watch Blu-ray 3D videos, and edit 3D photos on your 3D monitor, TV, or projector.