The Roku 2 XS streaming player redefines your home entertainment with endless video and games in a sleek, smaller-than-a-palm package. It streams over 600 entertainment choices wired or wirelessly in up to 1080p HD quality, without the need for a PC. A one-stop search across top channels, like Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Instant Video, makes it easy and simple to get your desired videos. You can play motion-based games with the Bluetooth remote, with Angry Birds included free. The Roku 2 XS comes with a USB port for direct media playback, and a microSD card slot for easy storage expansion. The sleek, ultra-compact footprint can easily stand on the desk or be tucked behind the TV, without adding any bulk.
- 600+ Channels and GrowingRoku brings you endless entertainment choices, with more added all the time. So you'll always find something new to watch, hear, play, and enjoy, from Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, VUDU, and HBO GO, plus live sports, music, news, international, and more, up to 1080p HD.
- No Extra Monthly PaymentsAccess your existing subscriptions, such as Netflix. Enjoy free films, shows, and music, or browse the latest blockbusters available on demand.
- Game-Ready RemoteNeed a break from watching films? The flagship Roku 2 XS features a Bluetooth remote with sensors for motion-based gameplay, as well as game-ready buttons to support intense action.
- Free iOS and Android AppUse it like a remote. Browse and add new channels. Even stream your music and photos from your phone or tablet to your TV.
- The Smallest FootprintBarely larger than a coaster, Roku is the smallest streaming player ever – perfect for slipping neatly alongside any TV or entertainment center. It also has a tiny energy footprint, using less than 2 Watts when you're watching a movie. That's less power than a night light, 15 times less than a DVR, and 60 times less than popular games consoles.
- It's Ridiculously EasyFrom the simple, intuitive remote to the easy-to-use interface, Roku makes streaming simple for everyone. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection (and a TV, of course). The built-in wireless and guided setup means you can be up and running in minutes. You don't need to be a nerd!