- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SAMSUNG 840 EVO MZ-7TE250BW 2.5" 250GB SATA 6Gb/s 1x nm Samsung Toggle DDR 2.0 3-Bit MLC NAND Flash Memory (400Mbps) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- SATA III
More Speed - Faster Performance for Everyday Use
840 EVO is significantly faster than a standard HDD, providing more rapid sequential and random read and write times for every task. Samsung's new 1y nm Triple Level Ccell (TLC) Toggle NAND 2.0 stores data more efficiently, increasing both speed and reliability. Whether it's a heavy workload like video file editing or a simple task like a virus scan, 840 EVO runs every job smoothly and quickly. Multitasking is a simple job for this SSD, which can operate several tasks simultaneously nearly three times faster than an HDD.
- Optimized to improve everyday PC productivity, including web-browsing, email, multimedia and gaming
- Enables you to boot up your computer in as little as 15 seconds
- Samsung’s TurboWrite write acceleration technology provides significantly faster sequential write performance
- Superior multi-tasking performance with 5th-generation 3-Core Samsung MEX Controller
- Samsung RAPID technology boosts overall PC performance by using idle DRAM as an ultra-fast buffer*
More Reliable - Proven Quality and Trusted Reliability
- Ultra energy efficient - improves battery life by up to 45 minutes**
- Solid-state design provides greater shock protection for data and brushed metal case blocks dust and corrosion
- Worry-free data security with AES 256-bit full-disk encryption
- 100 Percent genuine Samsung memory components from the #1 memory manufacturer in the world
Much Easier - Easier-Than-Ever Upgrade Tools
- Easier-than-ever upgrade tools – including One-Stop Install Navigator, a comprehensive guide for software setup, data migration process and hardware installation
- Samsung Data Migration simply and safely migrates your existing data to your new SSD - making the installation process as smooth as possible
Integrated Solution Combining Top-Quality Components
Just as delectable dishes are made from the best ingredients, Samsung combines the finest components to create superior-quality SSDs. Samsung uses the best quality NAND flash memory chips from its own fabrication lines for SSDs. Only the chips with the highest quality, top performance and greatest longevity potential are selected for SSDs, the most demanding of memory applications. With all the components, including controllers and DRAM, produced by Samsung, the quality of your SSD is assured. Advanced new firmware that optimizes how the components go together enables Samsung to serve up the right combination for your PC's best performance and reliability.
*Optional (enabled with Samsung SSD Magician)
**with DIPM enabled vs. HDD
|Sustained Sequential Read||540MBps||540MBps||540MBps||540MBps||540MBps|
|Sustained Sequential Write||410MBps||520MBps||520MBps||520MBps||520MBps|
|4KB Random Read||Up to 94,000 IOPS||Up to 97,000 IOPS||Up to 98,000 IOPS||Up to 98,000 IOPS||Up to 98,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||Up to 35,000 IOPS||Up to 66,000 IOPS||Up to 90,000 IOPS||Up to 90,000 IOPS||Up to 90,000 IOPS|
|Dimensions (mm)||100.08 x 69.85 x 7.11|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Hongkong Store Return Policy