Step up to the SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD 7950 VGA card for a new level of gaming experience in the latest FPS, RTS, MMORGP and RACING titles. It's based on the cutting-edge 28nm GCN architecture and built around 1792 Stream Processors and 3GB/384-bit GDDR5 memory that deliver reality-redefining visuals with stunning picture quality and environmental interaction. This card has latest GDDR5 memory clocked at 5000MHz effective, and runs with a core clock speed of 850 MHz which with PowerTune Dynamic Boost rises to 950 MHz on the engine. Vapor-X cooler is based on a new vapor chamber design and delivers exceptional thermal performance you can rely on even during extreme load condition. Versatile output configuration of DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort offers flexible connection to one or multiple displays.
- Vapor-X TechnologySAPPHIRE’s innovative Vapor-X cooling technology allows products to run not only cooler but also much quieter. A Vapor-X product means a virtually silent gaming experience and more headroom to explore performance tweaking!
- Dual-XFamous for SAPPHIRE's exclusive cooling solutions like the award winning Vapor Chamber Cooling technology - Vapor-X, SAPPHIRE's reputation for innovative excellence continues to grow with the introduction of the new dual-extractor technology - Dual-X. Dual-X is a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans that provide quiet and very cool operation during normal operating conditions, and superb cooling performance even under extreme load.
- Black Diamond Choke & Full Solid Cap DesignChoke is an important component of the graphics card. By working with the component engineer, Sapphire’s exclusive choke is 10% cooler and offers 25% more power efficiency than a normal choke. The graphics card will be more reliable and save energy. Improved reliability and better overclocking are possible by using only high-polymer, aluminum capacitors which posses far superior characteristics than regular aluminum capacitor for a longer product life. When operational temperatures drop by 20°C, the product life span is extended by a factor of ten, when the operational temperature increases by 20°C, the product life span only decreases by 10%.
- TriXX UtilityTriXX helps users to get the optimum performance from compatible SAPPHIRE graphics cards in any application by allowing them to monitor, tune and save different settings of key parameters for the card.
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0The next generation of AMD Eyefinity technology is here, featuring all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations. The enhancements for AMD Radeon HD7000 series include: Stereo 3D-multi-display stereoscopic 3D support via DisplayPort 16K X 16K maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per GPU.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL, DirectCompute or DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA).