Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon R9 380 4GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Dual-X OC Version w/ backplate (UEFI) Video Card 100384NT4GOC-2L
- 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1010 MHz
- 1 x DL-DVI-I 1 x DL-DVI-D 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1792 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon R9 380 100384NT4GOC-2L 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Dual-X OC Version w/ backplate (UEFI) Video Card
SAPPHIRE NITRO R9 380 4GB with Back Plate: Nitrocharged – for the majority of PC Gamers
- Features the latest version of our award winning Dual-X cooler
- Dual ball bearings in both of the fans for higher reliability and enhanced Intelligent Fan Control (IFC-II) which turns off the fans for silent operation under light load.
- Industry leading 10cm fans and die-cast heatsink design keeps the card running cool even under the most demanding applications
- Long-life capacitors and SAPPHIRE Black Diamond chokes contribute to consistent performance and high reliability.
- Based on the latest GCN architecture from AMD
- Supports DirectX 12, TrueAudio, AMD FreeSync and Ultra HD
- 4GB frame buffer delivers a great gaming experience in high detail at 1080p and beyond.
What is SAPPHIRE NITRO?
The new SAPPHIRE NITRO series is an evolution of our market-leading, award-winning, high-end graphics card technology. Designed from the ground up, we've crammed in everything you need (and left out everything you don't) to maximize the gaming experience for your budget.KEY BENEFITS
- An evolution of our market-leading expertise, SAPPHIRE NITRO makes high-end graphics card technology accessible to the PC gamer.
- Maximizing performance, quality, reliability, and stability for your budget.
- Sleek, elegant, black and gunmetal styling – to suit any build.
- SAPPHIRE's renowned high-end quality components, including our award–winning cooling solutions, long-life capacitors, Black Diamond Chokes and shroud enhancements to strengthen the PCB.
- Stiffer board design achieves greater rigidity, contributing to longer life expectancy.
- Performance tuned for the majority PC gamers with the latest graphics architecture from AMD – for fast, reliable gaming.
SAPPHIRE & AMD Radeon™ R9 Graphics: A New Era of PC Gaming
AMD's latest graphics technology ushers in a whole new dimension of gaming, for a whole new reality. Get all the power you need for the most immersive 4K gaming experience and beyond, for now and tomorrow. Together with SAPPHIRE's unparalleled board design quality and innovative technologies, such as Tri-X cooling, you can experience unbridled performance like never before.
SAPPHIRE Double Side Black Diamond Chokes
SAPPHIRE patented chokes run 10% cooler and give 25% more power efficiency than normal chokes. The result is longer product life, improved reliability, increased energy savings and better overclocking capability.
Dual Ball Bearings
Dual ball bearings on the fan spindles ensure smooth running and long life and are designed to keep out dust. A quiet cooling solution, two ball-bearing fan features a high-efficiency blade design, resulting in up to 80% longer life than standard ball bearings.*
10mm heat pipe
The SAPPHIRE R9 390 OC 8GB features a 10mm diameter copper heat pipe which has 53% better efficiency at dissipating heat than 8mm heat-pipe. With 1x 10mm, 2 x 8mm and 2x 6mm heat pipe, the card is designed to handle a 300W draw.
Intelligent Fan Control II
Intelligent fan control allows one or more fans to be stopped for lower noise when the card is under light load and is automatically restarted when the card temperature rises – resulting in a smoother, quieter operation.
LiquidVR™ is an AMD initiative dedicated to making VR as comfortable and realistic as possible by creating and maintaining what's known as "presence" — a state of immersive awareness where situations, objects, or characters within the virtual world seem "real." LiquidVR™ uses AMD's GPU software and hardware sub-systems to tackle the common issues and pitfalls of achieving presence, such as reducing motion-to-photon latency to less than 10 milliseconds. This is a crucial step in addressing the common discomforts, such as motion sickness, that may occur when you turn your head in a virtual world and it takes even a few milliseconds too long for a new perspective to be shown.
AMD FreeSync technology
No stuttering. No tearing. Just gaming.
AMD FreeSync™ technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. Behold the next breakthrough in PC gaming performance. The FreeSync™ technology in select AMD APUs and GPUs resolves the communication issues between processor and monitor, eliminating image tears and choppiness for effortlessly smooth gameplay.
AMD Eyefinity technology expands the traditional limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive . Take your PC games to the next level of reality and immersion. Most modern games look great on three screens, and only AMD Radeon™ graphics offer you the ability to play across five screens for an eye-popping gaming experience.
AMD CrossFire™ technology is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. With the flexibility to combine two, three or four GPUs, AMD CrossFire™ technology is the perfect solution for those who demand extreme performance.
DirectX® 12 is a new, "console-like" graphics API from Microsoft® that empowers game developers with more direct and obvious control of PC hardware. To put it simply: much more efficient hardware through smarter software! At the discretion of a game developer, this superior efficiency can be spent on higher framerates, lower latency (VR), lower power consumption, better image quality, or some calculated balance of all four. In any scenario, gamers stand to benefit greatly from choosing AMD hardware to run their favorite DirectX® 12 game.
SAPPHIRE TRIXX Overclocking Utility
- Performance Tune Memory and GPU Clock Speeds
- Over and Under Voltage adjustment
- Save configurations
- Graphical hardware Monitor
- Hardware log file
- Feedback option
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy