Sold by: Newegg
- Save: $20.00 (17%)
- + Special Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Silicon Power 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 2280 TLC R/W up to 3,400/3,000 MB/s SSD (SP001TBP34A80M28)
In stock. Limit 10 per customer.
Ships from United States.
- Super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface for read/write speeds of up to 3,400 MB/s / 3,000 MB/s
- The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M. 2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted
- The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed
Learn more about the Silicon Power SP001TBP34A80M28
|Device Type||Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x4|
|Max Sequential Read||Up to 3400 MBps|
|Max Sequential Write||Up to 3000 MBps|
|Features||Super-fast PCIe Gen3 x4 interface for read/write speeds of up to 3,200 MB/s / 3,000 MB/s|
NVMe 1.3 support
RAID engine for enhanced data integrity
Slim form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) for perfect fit in slim and portable mobile applications or desktop PCs
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ +70°C|
|Max Shock Resistance||1500G / 0.5 ms|
|Date First Available||January 04, 2019|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy