Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SilverStone SST-ST1100-TI 1100W ATX12V 80 PLUS TITANIUM Certified Active PFC Power Supply
- Top-level efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification
- All Japanese capacitors
- 100% modular cables
- 24/7 continuous power output with 50 degree C operating temperature
- Class-leading single +12V rail
- Strict +/- 3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- Dual EPS 8pin with multiple PCI-E 8 / 6pin connectors support
- Ultra silent 135mm fan with intelligent semi-fanless operation
ST1100-TI 1100W Power Supply
The Silverstone ST1100-TI is a compact power supply engineered for high-performance PCs. Certified for 80 PLUS Titanium, it delivers unparalleled power efficiency even at the very low loading conditions. It also features full modular design and offers ample connectors, getting you ready for various system configurations. The ST1100-TI is equipped with all Japanese capacitors to ensure stable power output. Its single +12V rail design is perfect for high-end components and overclocking.
80 PLUS Titanium Certified
Designed for 80 PLUS Titanium level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
100% modular cable design for easy removal in a case with cable routed and tied down.
SilverStone’s flexible flat cables have much greater flexibility to allow for tighter folding and management of cables.
180mm depth sets new standard for high wattage PSUs with modular cables.
Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
±3% regulation and low ripple & noise performance for high stability.
Ultra-quiet 135mm fan with intelligent RPM control provides cool performance at higher loading conditions and silent operation during idle to low loading conditions. The fanless mode operation deactivates when PSUs loading reaches 15 ~ 20%.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy