- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SteelSeries Rival Optical Gaming Mouse
- High-performance Optical Sensor (Up to 6500 CPI)
- Zero Acceleration or Path Correction
- Advanced SteelSeries Switches (Over 30 million click lifecycle)
- LED Illumination - 16.8 Million Color Options
With 50 to 6500 adjustable CPI and newly engineered switches, the SteelSeries Rival Optical Mouse is the weapon of choice that leads you from one victory to another. Six programmer buttons are intuitively arranged, while the ergonomic body – painted in a matte finish combined with rubber grips – ensures a perfect fit and solid control. Two lighting zones, with adjustable color, make you and your mouse unique at a LAN party or e-Sports arena.
- Advanced Optical SensorAt the heart of Rival is the Avago ADNS 3310 optical sensor. The 3310 promises zero hardware acceleration, offering true 1:1 tracking and precise movements no matter how fast things get during the heat of battle. The CPI is best-in-class with adjustments from 50 to 6500.
- SteelSeries SwitchesThe exclusive SteelSeries engineered switches have a lifetime of over 30 million clicks, and are the high-speed conduit between the sensor and mouse clicks. The audible mouse click is subtle, while delivering quick, tactile responsiveness.
- Unrivaled DesignIt has been many years since we last built a right-handed mouse, so we feel the Rival is long overdue. We went back to the drawing board and built off classic gamer favorites to make this mouse the ultimate solution in ergonomic feel. Rival’s shape was molded from some of the most iconic gaming mice of the past. We took great lengths to ensure a comfortable fit thanks to the right-handed orientation, a raised back end, and sleek contours. Our soft-touch paint is a unique experience, offering a matte finish while still feeling incredibly smooth. The anti-sweat coating helps to maintain great contact, even during intense gaming sessions. The rubber grips are not a sticker, but direct injected molded rubber for better control and grip. No one wants to do finger gymnastics just to press a button on their mouse. We engineered Rival with ergonomic button position and size so clicks and movements feel natural, quick, and don’t take away from gameplay.
- Brilliant IlluminationThe Rival features two independent lighting zones that are capable of 16.8 million colors. Colors can be adjusted in each zone, per specific profile, game or application. Four brightness levels and three lighting effects to choose from—Steady, ColorShift, and Breathe—will help make the Rival your own.
- 3D Printable NameplateYou may notice that your Rival came with two interchangeable nameplates. To switch them out, simply pry the existing one off at either end (a fingernail or the tip of a pen can do the trick) and pop the other one in. If you're handy with a 3D printer, you can even make your own nameplate.
- Fine TuningWhen it’s time to get competitive, you can really dial-in your settings thanks to SteelSeries Engine 3. Adjustable CPI, programmable buttons, polling rate, angle snapping, acceleration and deceleration are among the customizations that will make the mouse perform as you see fit.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by PQ Electronics Return Policy