Tablo DUAL LITE
Cancel Cable, Keep the DVR with Tablo
Tablo is a network-connected DVR that streams live and recorded over-the-air (OTA) HDTV from your digital antenna to any screen, anytime, anywhere using the Tablo app. You can also skip commercials, fast-forward and rewind. Tablo DUAL LITE can stream or record up to two OTA TV channels like ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW or PBS, simultaneously. Advanced recording features enabled by our optional guide data service let you schedule and manage recordings from anywhere with the click of a button; by episode or by series; and even extend recording times so you'll never miss the end of the big game.
A whole-home DVR for cord cutters, Tablo is the only OTA DVR that allows you to use either Ethernet or dual-band AC WiFi to connect your HDTV antenna to your home network so you can place the DVR and antenna in the best location for OTA TV signal reception. Tablo apps are available for iOS/android mobile phones & tablets, computers, Smart TVs, streaming media and gaming devices, including Roku, Fire TV, android TV, NVIDIA SHIELD TV, Apple TV, Xbox as well as support for Chromecast.
Major Network Channels Broadcast Over-The-Air (OTA)
In most cities and towns in the United States, you can use a simple TV antenna to access major TV networks including ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS and the CW, not to mention a bunch of affiliates and sub-channels, for free.
Catch Your Favorite Primetime TV Shows, News, & Sports
These free OTA TV channels broadcast your local news, sports and weather, as well as 94 of the top 100 shows on TV today, including your favorite primetime network sitcoms, dramas and reality-TV shows.
HDTV Picture Quality > Cable
Cable companies compress their TV signals in order to deliver phone, TV, & internet over a single connection. OTA TV signals received through antennas are uncompressed, delivering a crisp HDTV picture, far superior to what you can get from cable.
Save Money & Bandwidth
Consider this product one of the best because gorgeous HDTV content is delivered free via your over-the-air TV antenna instead of an internet connection. Now, you can watch as much HDTV as you want at home without impacting your internet data cap.
To set up your Tablo DUAL LITE OTA DVR you need:
- An over-the-air HDTV antenna
- An Internet connection
- A USB hard drive—this is required both for watching live TV and recording
- A WiFi-enabled computer (Chrome/Safari browser) OR a mobile device (iPad/iPhone w/iOS7+ OR Android smartphone/tablet w/Android 4.1+)
To watch Tablo content on your big screen, you'll need one of these:
- A smart TV powered by Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, most LG WebOS 2.0/3.0 or Samsung TIZEN operating systems
- A set-top box/streaming-media device such as Roku Amazon Fire TV, AppleTV, NVIDIA SHIELD or Xiaomi MiBox
- A streaming stick like the Roku Stick, Amazon Fire TV Stick or a Chromecast dongle (casting from an Android device or Chrome browser)
- A gaming system such as NVIDIA SHIELD or Xbox One
- An HDMI-enabled computer with the Tablo web app in Chrome or Safari
It's easy to start enjoying free over-the-air TV with a Tablo DUAL LITE OTA DVR.
- Connect your HDTV antenna
- Connect a USB hard drive—required both for streaming live TV and recording
- Connect Tablo to your home network via WiFi or Ethernet
- Connect the power adapter