- Sale Ends in 5 Days (Mon) - Save: $4.00 (5%)
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Team Group CX1 2.5" 960GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) T253X5960G0C101
- A must-have for beginners who want to replace their traditional mechanical hard drive
- Advanced SLC Caching technology
- Shock and drop resistant. Quiet and lightweight
- ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhances efficiency
Advanced SLC Caching technology. 4 times faster
The advanced SLC Caching algorithm technology makes its read/write speed easily 4 times faster than traditional hard drives.
Say goodbye to traditional mechanical hard drives now
Different from traditional mechanical hard drive, the CX1 with innovative and bold design uses FLASH technology with low power consumption and high-speed transfer features. It is the best choice for replacing traditional hard drives.
Shock and drop resistant.
Quiet and lightweight
CX1 Solid state drives are shock and drop resistant (1500G/0.5ms) and do not make annoying mechanical noises.
ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhances efficiency
The powerful Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhance the reliability of data transfer and prolong the service life of the SSD.
|Interface||SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) — with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0|
|Capacity||240GB / 480GB / 960GB|
|Operation Temperature||0°C ~ 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Terabyte Written||240GB / >200TB
480GB / >400TB
960GB / >800TB
|Performance||Crystal Disk Mark:
240GB Read: Up to 520MB/s Max; Write: 430MB/s
480GB Read: Up to 530MB/s Max; Write: 470MB/s
960GB Read: Up to 540MB/s Max; Write: 490MB/s
|Dimensions||100(L) x 69.9(W) x 7(H) mm|
|Humidity||0°C ~ 55°C / 5% ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
 The speed was tested by TEAMGROUP and for the reference only.
 1GB= 1.000,000.000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024= 0.93GB
 Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written) are based on JEDEC standard
 Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only use for basic reference.
* We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice. Different devices may have a different best format for usage. It is recommended to format the device before use to ensure the correctness and the integrity of the SSD.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy