Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TwinMOS 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TMII400/1GB
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR 400 (PC 3200)
- CAS Latency 2.5
- Voltage 2.60V
Every computer needs more memory, unless you've filled all your slots. Generally speaking, you always need more. No matter what you have, or if you're building something new, memory is vital. Usually, the more you have the better the computer will perform. Just make sure you have the "right stuff."
Designed specifically to offer mainstream users excellent performance and quality at a lower price point, the TwinMOS line doesn't disappoint. It is perfect for those who want great performance but don't want to break the bank.
Keeping that in mind TwinMOS's 1GB (2 x 512MB) DDR 400 (PC 3200) kit is perfect for adding to the performance and stability of your computer. Running at 400MHz, these modules are already primed for power. Two of these modules will provide such a performance increase that you may not want to remember what it was like before you added it to your system.
- TwinMOS DDR SDRAMTwinMOS DDR SDRAM boasts advanced manufacturing and chip packaging technologies for cutting-edge performance at incredibly competitive prices. The matched pair of dual channel kit modules are all been verified in the dual-channel environment and proved through testing to achieve high performance and stability.
- DDR 400DDR 400 delivers incredible performance and platform compatibility with up to 3.2GB/s per channel memory bandwidth for enhanced work and gaming power!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy