- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Western Digital Scorpio Blue 160Gb 5400Rpm Sata 7Pin 8Mb Buffer 2.5Inch Low Profile (1.0 Inch) Notebook Drive
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 5-7 days.
- 5400 RPM
- 8MB Cache
- SATA 1.5Gb/s
- 3 years limited
The Western Digital WD1600BEVS Scorpio series 160GB hard drive offers an outstanding combination of speed and low power consumption. Using a highly efficient motor that spins at 5400RPM while only using as much power as slower 4200RPM drives, it gives you faster seek times and longer batter life.
Reliability is enhanced by WD's ShockGuard™ technology that protects the moving parts of the drive surfaces from shocks and WD's DuraStep Ramp™ locks the heads in a secure position away from the disk to provide additional protection when the drive is not in use. These features combined with the rigid stainless steel top that can withstand 1.5 times the industry average make this one of the most durable drives in the industry.
The exclusive WhisperDrive with SoftSeek make this the quietest 2.5" drive, regardless of spin speed.
- SATA 1.5 Gb/s InterfaceThe next-generation SATA interface supports up to 1.5 Gb/s data transfer rates and point-to-point connections to allow the Western Digital Scorpio WD1600BEVS to deliver optimum performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- WD WhisperDrive and SoftSeek TechnologyWhisperDrive technology minimizes noise to virtually below the threshold of human hearing. To cut seek noise, SoftSeek technology streamlines read/write seeking algorithms resulting in more efficient operation.
- WD ShockGuard TechnologyShockGuard technology instantaneously protects the hard drive against damage from bumps and vibrations during operation. This technology enables WD Digital Scorpio drives to achieve industry-leading shock specifications.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by IT WHOLESALERS Return Policy