- The SX8200 Pro M.2 2280 SSD is XPG's fastest SSD to date and is designed for avid PC enthusiasts, gamers, and overclockers.
- It features an ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface that offers sustained peak read/write speeds of 3500/3000MB per second, outpacing SATA 6Gb/s by a wide margin.
- Supporting NVMe 1.3, the SX8200 Pro delivers excellent random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities.
- With SLC caching, a DRAM Cache buffer, E2E Data Protection, and LDPC ECC, it maintains high speeds and data integrity, even during highly intensive applications such as gaming rendering, and overclocking.
- Rapid PCIe Gen3x4 Interface: read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
- NVMe 1.3-Support
- New Generation 3D NAND Flash: Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Designed for discerning gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video content producers
- Built with 3D NAND Flash the SX8200 Pro comes in capacities of up to 2TB, offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than 2D SSDs.
- Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features a high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.
- With intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8200 Pro can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, making it especially suitable for multimedia editing and gaming.
- The SX8200 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY.
- With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 looks great in builds either way.
- The SX8200 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
- Supporting E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data safety, integrity, and delivers an extended lifespan.
|Capacity||512GB / 1TB / 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 3.5mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.14inch|
|Weight||8g / 0.28oz|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 3500MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 3000MB/s|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 390K|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 380K|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||1280TB|
Q: If my computer only supports PCIe Gen3, can it still work with a PCIe Gen4 SSD?
A: PCs that do not support PCIe Gen4 SSDs can still use the said SSDs. However, the SSDs performance will be limited to PCIe Gen3 levels.
Q: Do I need to install a driver to use my SSD?
A: ADATA SSDs can use standard drivers, which can be applied to different operating systems; at the same time, users can also install the drivers officially provided by the motherboard manufacturers.
A Full List of Troubleshooting Q & A is available on the ADATA Consumer Site for more complex questions like:
Q : What should I do if my SSD is unrecognizable, undetectable, unreadable, etc?
Q: I am having trouble formatting my SSD?
Q: How do you partition a new SSD?
Q: Why is the data transfer speed on my SSD slow?
|Capacity||2TB / 1TB / 512GB / 256GB||4TB / 2TB / 1TB / 512GB / 256GB||1TB||1TB / 512GB / 256GB / 128GB|
|NAND Flash||3D TLC||3D NAND||3D NAND||3D NAND|
|Interface||PCIe Gen3x4||PCIe Gen3x4||PCIe Gen3x4||PCIe Gen3x4|
|Sequential Read [Max]||3500MBps||3500MBps||2100MBps||1800MBps|
|Sequential Write [Max]||3000MBps||3000MBps||1500MBps||1200MBps|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 390,000 IOPS||Up to 300,000 IOPS||Up to 250,000 IOPS||Up to 220,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 380,000 IOPS||Up to 240,000 IOPS||Up to 240,000 IOPS||Up to 200,000 IOPS|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||1280TB||2560TB||1200TB||480TB|