Multi-protocol security key, eliminate account takeovers with strong two-factor, multi-factor and passwordless authentication, and seamless touch-to-sign. Multi-protocol support allows for strong security for legacy and modern environments. And a full range of form factors allows users to secure online accounts on all of the devices that they love, across desktops and mobile.
- Multi-protocol support; FIDO2, U2F, Smart card, OTP, OpenPGP 3
- USB-A, USB-C, NFC, Lightning
- IP68 rated: dust tight and water submersible
Hardware authenticator as a second factor, in addition to a password, in a strong two factor authentication solution.
Combination of a hardware authenticator with a PIN to secure high assurance requirements such as financial transactions or submitting a prescription.
Hardware authenticator delivering strong single factor authentication, replacing weak passwords, as part of a rapid but secure tap-n-go experience.
The YubiKey works with Windows and Mac login, Gmail, Dropbox, Facebook, Salesforce, Duo, and many more services.
- SECURITY KEY: Protect your online accounts against unauthorized access by using 2 factor authentication with the Yubico YubiKey security key.
- FIDO: The YubiKey is FIDO certified and works with Google Chrome and any FIDO-compliant application on Windows, Mac OS or Linux. Secure your login and protect your Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Outlook, LastPass, Dashlane, 1Password, accounts and more.
- COMMUNICATIONS: Available with USB-A, USB-C, Lightning, NFC. Insert the YubiKey into a USB port and tap to gain access.
- NFC-ENABLED: Touch-based authentication for NFC supported devices.
- DURABLE AND SECURE: Extremely secure and durable, YubiKeys are tamper resistant, water resistant, and crush resistant.
- MULTI-PROTOCOL SUPPORT: FIDO2, FIDO U2F, Yubico OTP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, Smart card (PIV), OpenPGP, and Challenge-Response capability to give you strong hardware-based authentication.