Enjoy a new level of realism in the latest blockbuster games with exhilarating visual brilliance and environmental interaction using the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 Ti VGA card. Powered by the industry-leading 28nm Kepler architecture, the GeForce GTX 660 Ti combines performance, power efficiency that changes your gaming and graphics computing, without busting the bank. This AMP! Edition features amplified clock frequency to supercharge your gaming experience. A full array of NVIDIA GTX technology, such as GPU Boost, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, NVIDIA Surround and TXAA AntiAliasing, revolutionizes your gaming with smooth and true-to-life visuals like you have never experienced before.
- Dual Silencer Enhanced CoolingThe exclusive Dual Silencer Enhanced Cooling solution combines dual high-efficiency fans with large copper heat-pipes and aluminum fins for maximum cooling performance, which can lower the temperature by up to 10-degrees (Celsius) to maintain stability during the most rigorous gaming situation. The ZOTAC Dual Silencer also reduces noise levels by 10dB for a quieter computing experience that doesn’t sacrifice cooling performance, enabling you to enjoy more in-game music and sound effects without distraction. (10-degree and 10 dB testing result are under full load, compared to the competition)
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostUp until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest framerate possible.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages human peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add in a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email or web while you are gaming.
- TXAA AntiAliasingAntialiasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new antialiasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for the highest edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.