Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 - Athlon 64 FX San Diego Single-Core 2.6 GHz Socket 939 Processor - ADAFX55BNBOX
OUT OF STOCK.
- 2000 MHz
- 90nm San Diego
- 1MB L2 Cache
The AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 processor is designed specifically for PC enthusiasts with unprecedented performance providing an extraordinary level of realism and awesome 3D graphics. Systems based on this dynamite processor feature a 2.6GHz clock speed with a 1MB L2 Cache to deliver leading-edge performance, in addition to miserly power use for the performance. For the most demanding entertainment or whatever 32-bit or 64-bit software applications you may encounter, this processor represents a real achievement for AMD.
With the high-bandwidth and low-latency integrated memory controller and taking full advantage of the dual channels of DDR400 memory, this blazingly-fast processor also features 3DNow! Professional technology and SSE3 for accelerated multimedia applications and stellar performance when working with audio, video and photography software. In gaming, it really shows off its power, providing seamless video for the new CPU-intense gaming systems. Enjoy a new sense of potent processing power with the Athlon 64 FX-55.
- AMD64 TechnologyAMD64 technology is designed to enable simultaneous 32- and 64-bit computing with no degradation in performance. With Direct Connect Architecture, AMD64 processors address and help eliminate the real challenges and bottlenecks of system architectures because everything is directly connected to the central processing unit.
- HyperTransport TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems, and networking and telecommunications equipment. The Athlon 64 FX-55 Socket 939 processor is equipped with HT technology to enable a system bus speed of up to 2000MHz, delivering a maximum of 8GB/s I/O bandwidth and 14.4GB/s processor-to-system bandwidth.
- CNQ: Cool'n'Quiet TechnologyAMD's Cool'n'Quiet technology is an innovative solution available on AMD Athlon 64 processor-based systems that can effectively lower power consumption and enable a quieter-running system while delivering performance-on-demand.
- Enhanced Virus ProtectionAll AMD processors equipped with AMD64 technology are Enhanced Virus Protection-enabled. Enhanced virus protection acts as a preventative measure causing viruses to be localized, short-lived, and non-contagious, eventually being flushed from system memory.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy