- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD FX-8150 - FX-Series Zambezi 8-Core 3.6 GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Desktop Processor - FD8150FRGUBOX
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 5-32 days.
- 32nm Zambezi 125W
- 8MB L3 Cache
- 8MB L2 Cache
Unlock and load. Blow away the competition with the unrestrained power of an AMD FX processor. Experience unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with the industry’s first 32nm 8-core desktop processor. Get the speed you crave with AMD Turbo CORE Technology to push your core frequencies to the limit when you need it most. Go beyond the limits of maximum speed with easy-to-use AMD OverDrive and AMD Catalyst Control Center software suites*. But the best part of all? You’ll get all this impressive performance at an unbelievable price. You’ll be asking yourself “what competition?” in no time.
Combine an AMD FX CPU with an AMD 9-series chipset motherboard and AMD Radeon HD 6000 series graphics cards to create the AMD “Scorpius” platform. Get lost in the action with ultra-responsive gameplay and insanely lifelike HD powered by VISION FX Technology from AMD. Overtake your rivals with the raw power and superior performance of an unlocked CPU*. Immerse yourself in an accelerated HD experience with AMD Radeon GPU and Microsoft DirectX 11 capable graphics. *Note: AMD’s product warranty does not cover damage caused by overclocking (even when overclocking is enabled via AMD Overdrive software).
- Unlocked AMD FX 8-Core ProcessorThe industry’s first and only native 8-core desktop processor delivers unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with all-new “Bulldozer” architecture. New 32 nanometer die shrink was designed to reduce leakage for improved efficiency, increased clock rate headroom and better thermals. Immerse yourself in the most advanced 3D games. Achieve extreme mega-tasking with ease.
- AMD Turbo CORE TechnologyThe AMD FX Processors come equipped with AMD Turbo CORE Technology, a performance boosting technology that helps increase performance on the applications that need it the most.
- New Instruction Capabilities – AVX, FMA4 and XOP, AESAdvanced Vector Extensions (AVX) increase parallelism tailored for scientific and 3D applications that use heavy floating point calculations. Floating Point Vector Multiply-Accumulate improves throughput and performance on many vector functions (integer and floating point). Advanced Encryption Standard noticeably increases performance on the latest encryption applications like TrueCrypt and benchmarks like PCMark.
- AMD HyperTransport TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link which helps reduce the number of buses in a system thus reducing system bottlenecks and enabling today's faster microprocessors to use system memory more efficiently in high-end multiprocessor systems. With HTT, the AMD FX-8150 enjoys up to 37GB/s total delivered processor-to-system bandwidth (HyperTransport bus + memory bus).
- Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer TechnologyThe AMD FX Processor features a high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller that supports up to DDR3-1866 and new low voltage memories of 1.35V and 1.2V and provides new Pre-Fetcher improvements and direct communications to each core in Dual-Core module (APIC registers in each core).
- AMD Virtualization (AMD-V) Technology with IOMMUSilicon feature-set enhancements designed to improve the performance, reliability, and security of existing and future virtualization environments by allowing virtualized applications with direct and rapid access to their allocated memory. IOMMU is an extension to AMD64 architecture to support address translation and access protection on DMA transfers. AMD-V with IOMMU helps virtualization software to run more securely and efficiently enabling a better experience when dealing with virtual systems.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Sennow Return Policy