The ASUS GTX660 TI-DC2-2GD5 is designed for sweet spot gaming. This sophisticatedly and meticulously designed graphics card not only brings performance and features of the industry-leading Kepler architecture, but also incorporates a number of exclusive innovation and technology, which are the products of years of research and experience by ASUS. DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power delivers better power efficiency, lower noise and greater voltage modulation range. GPU Tweak utility puts you into driver's seat, allowing you to fully monitor and optimize the settings. DirectCU II cooling solution produces 20% high cooling performance than reference design, eliminating your worry about overheating when overclocking.
- Gigantic memoryOn-board 2GB GDDR5 memory offers generous space to allow the Kepler-based GTX 660 Ti GPU to process large amount of data smoothly for the best gaming experience & the best resolution.
- DirectCU IIDirectCU thermal design utilizes direct contact copper heatpipes so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
- DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy PowerAcclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
- GPU TweakOverclocking is made real-time and intuitive with ASUS GPU Tweak utility. It not only allows you to optimize clock speeds, voltage and fan speeds on up to four graphics cards independently or simultaneously, you can also select between GPU Tweak’s Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience. Monitoring widget provides real-time and detailed multi-parameter information. Detailed specs and actual card status are available with GPU-Z. And it also automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostPush the breathtaking performance of the GeForce GTX graphics cards to new levels with NVIDIA GPU Boost. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game.
- NVIDIA Adaptive V-SyncGet more than just faster frame rates. Get ultra-smooth gaming every time with NVIDIA gaming innovations - Adaptive Vertical Sync. This technology dynamically adjusts Vsync to current frame rates for maximum playability.