- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Crucial M4 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) CT256M4SSD2
- SATA III
Hungry for more? The new m4 SSD built on the success of the award-winning, wildly popular Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive offers mobile and desktop users scorching-fast read and write speeds, groundbreaking SATA SSD computing, and unparalleled performance for the dollar.
The Crucial m4 incorporates Micron's industry-leading 25nm NAND flash technology in a 2.5" form factor. It also supports the SATA 6Gb/s interface, opening up the data path between the host processor and the SSD, and resulting in improved overall system responsiveness, including faster boot times and application loads. The Crucial m4 SSD reaches read speeds of up to 415 MB/s, a 17% increase over its predecessor. Ideal for client computing, Crucial m4 SSD provides benefits for notebooks, desktops, workstations, and industrial applications, including low power consumption, lightweight construction, and resistance to shock and vibration.
- Speed DemonContinuing the tradition of the award-winning RealSSD C300 solid-state drives, the Crucial m4 offers mobile and desktop users unparalleled read and write performance at its price range, including up to 415MB/s Sequential Read, up to 260MB/s Sequential Write and 50K IOPS for Random 4k Read (256GB @ SATA 6Gb/s, measured using Iometer with a queue depth of 32 and write cache enabled).
- Latest and GreatestDesigned for client computing, the Crucial m4 SSD delivers faster boot and application load times for mobile and desktop users alike. Low power, lightweight, and durable, it empowers high-speed synchronous MLC NAND, advanced controller technology, optimized NAND management, and the second-generation SATA 6Gb/s interface. Together, that technology dramatically improves data transfers for bandwidth demanding applications.
- Memory ExpertsDelivering on the highest quality based upon Micron’s leading-edge NAND media, the Crucial brand of SSDs has long been synonymous with reliability and high performance. And because Crucial is part of Micron, the m4 was bred and built entirely in-house. So you can rest assured you’ll get one of the highest quality products available—from the company that knows memory.
- SSD AdvantagesSSDs provide many benefits over traditional hard drives. You’ll enjoy reduced power consumption, less heat generation. Because they have no moving parts, SSDs are quiet, more lightweight, and they’re rugged and reliable even in the most demanding operating environments or temperature extremes.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy