Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Core i7-2700K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 95W BX80623i72700K Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 3000
Ships from Hong Kong.
Most customers receive within 4-17 days.
- 32nm Sandy Bridge 95W
- 8MB L3 Cache
- 4 x 256KB L2 Cache
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
Whether it’s HD media, 3D gaming, or serious multitasking, unlock your full potential with the 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2700K processor. With top-of-the-line speed complemented by Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, 8-way multitasking capability, a rich set of features, and overclocking enabled, it delivers 2nd generation smart performance at its best with the flexibility to set your system specs just the way you like. And when combined with the Intel Z68 Express chipset for overclocking performance, the Intel Core i7-2700K processor delivers visibly smart performance at its best for the desktop with its highest performance built-in graphics and media features.
- Fully Unlocked Flexibility and FreedomWith its fully unlocked multiplier, the Intel Core i7-2700K processor allows full control over the processor core/turbo and DDR3 ratios as well as power and current limits for the best possible overclocking results. It also allows for processor graphics overclocking for improved 3D performance. Intel’s cutting-edge 32nm micro-architecture with 2nd gen Hi-K+ metal gate process delivers the 2nd generation Intel Core processors with higher performance at lower power, thus better overclocking capability. (Intel P67 Express Chipset required for core and memory overclocking, H67 required for graphics overclocking and Z68 for both overclocking.)
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0More intelligent, energy-efficient, and dynamic than previous generation, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 gives you accelerating performance when you need it. It delivers an even greater automatic speed increase by allowing processor and graphics cores to run faster than the base operating frequency for demanding applications if the processor is operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology)Intel Hyper-Threading Technology delivers thread-level parallelism on each processor resulting in more efficient use of processor resources—higher processing throughput—and improved performance on the multi-threaded software of today and tomorrow.
- Intel Smart CacheIntel Smart Cache Technology dynamically allocates the shared cache to each processor core based on workload. This efficient, multi-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from faster, more efficient cache subsystem resulting in significantly reduced latency for frequently used data and improved performance.
- Built-in VisualsThe 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2700K processor integrates a suite of technologies built right into the processor that deliver stunning visual experiences. Intel Quick Sync Video is breakthrough hardware acceleration that makes fast work of creating, editing, synchronizing, and sharing your videos at home and on the internet. Built-in Intel HD 3000 Graphics enables superior mainstream gaming and 3D experiences – without the need for a discrete graphics card. Enjoy stunning visual quality and color fidelity for spectacular HD playback and immersive web browsing with Intel Clear Video HD Technology, plus the ultimate 3D visual experiences seamlessly from your PC with Intel InTru 3D Technology.
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)Increasing manageability, security, and flexibility in IT environments, virtualization technologies like hardware-assisted Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) combined with software-based virtualization solutions provide maximum system utilization by consolidating multiple environments into a single server or PC. By abstracting the software away from the underlying hardware, a world of new usage models opens up that reduce costs, increase management efficiency, strengthen security, while making your computing infrastructure more resilient in the event of a disaster.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by Sam Electronic Commerce Return Policy