- + $130.00 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Core i7-6950X Broadwell-E 10-Core 3.0 GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W BX80671I76950X Desktop Processor
- 10 Cores / 20 Threads
- LGA 2011-v3
- 4 Channels DDR4 2400; one DIMM per Channel
- 140W TDP
- Up to 40 Lanes PCIe 3.0 (2x16+1x8)
The Intel Core i7 68xx/69xx processor family is aimed at high-end desktop (HEDT) and prosumers. Based on the Broadwell-E micro architecture and manufactured with 14nm technology, the Intel Core i7-6950X features 10 Cores/20 Threads, which delivers unrivalled performance you need for the ultimate gaming, exploring virtual reality, or creating fabulous content. It comes in LGA2011-v3 socket, works with Intel X99 platform and supports quad-channel DDR4 memory and up to 40 PCIe lanes for amazing expandability. The newly introduced Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 identifies the best performing core(s) on a processor, and pushes the frequency on those core(s) to a level higher than what can be reached using Intel Turbo Boost technology. Plus, these Broadwell-E processors are fully unlocked for easy overclocking, making it a weapon of choice for enthusiasts to break and set a record.
- New Intel Core i7 processor on LGA2011-v3 socket
- 14 nm tri-gate 3D transistors
- 10-core, 8-core, and 6-core processor options
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Paired with Intel X99 chipset to enable drop-in compatibility
- First desktop platform to support DDR4 2400 MHz memory
- Up to 40 lanes of PCIe 3.0 (28 lanes for i7-6800K), enabling up to 4 discrete graphics cards
- Fully unlocked processors deliver tuning flexibility for additional performance headroom
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by E.O.L. Tech Inc,. Return Policy