- Special Shipping
- $20.17 ea.
- $19.27 ea.
- $17.00 ea.
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Panasonic BK-4MCCA8BA Eneloop AAA 2100 Cycle Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries (Pack of 8)
- Recharge up to 2100 times
- Maintain up to 70% of their charge after 10 years (when not it use)
- 800mAh type, 750mAh min, Ni-MH pre-charged rechargeable battery
- Pre-Charged at the factory using solar power and ready to use
- No memory effect - batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially discharged
eneloop Ni-MH "Low Self Discharge" batteries utilize Panasonic's advanced rechargeable battery technology allowing them to be recharged up to 2100 times. eneloop battery cells, maintain 70% of their charge for up to 10 years, deliver consistent power performance, are pre-charged using solar power (at the factory) and ready to use out of the package. eneloop batteries can also operate in extreme temperature performance down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit.
eneloop - The Birth of a New Technology
Since 1931 Panasonic has been a leading manufacturer of battery technology. In 2005, eneloop was launched as a new type of rechargeable battery that would change the way people live, work and play. This rechargeable battery was created with a very simple idea in mind; provide a common energy source that can be reused over and over again. This "looping energy" became eneloop. Today, eneloop battery cells are recognized by millions of consumers worldwide as the industry's premier rechargeable battery.
- Up to 2000mAh typical /1900mAh minimum (AA); 800mAh typical / 750mAh minimum (AAA)
- Maintain 70% of their charge for up to 10 years of non-use
- Recharged up to 2100 times
- Pre-charged at the factory using power generated from solar energy and is ready to use right out of the package
- Works in extreme temperatures down to –4°F
- Batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained. eneloop charge capacity and mAh estimates based on Panasonic internal IEC 61951-2(7.3.2) testing. Recharge cycles based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2(184.108.40.206). Solar energy charging as certified by The Green Energy Certification Center. eneloop batteries need a charger to be recharged. Panasonic Ni-MH battery chargers are recommended. Recommended storage conditions 68 degrees F. Results may vary based on conditions of storage and use.
eneloop 2100 cycle rechargeable Ni-MH batteries now maintain 70% of their charge for up to 10 years (when not in use and stored properly).
eneloop's latest version cells can be recharged up to 2100 times. Improvements to the conductive surface layer of the active (positive) electrode material (made primarily from nickel-metal hydride) produce greater conductivity and durability. By limiting the degradation of the conductive layer increases the number of times that eneloop batteries can be recharged, up to 2100 times.
eneloop's unique "Clean Energy Loop" initiative is a reality. All eneloop 2100 cycle and eneloop pro batteries are pre-charged at the factory in Japan using power generated from solar energy. This process is certified twice a year by The Green Energy Certification Center.
Keep your tactical flashlights, walkie-talkie radios, battery powered lanterns, cameras and other devices powered in the winter. eneloop 2100 cycle and eneloop pro batteries deliver exceptional performance at extreme low temperatures, down to –4°F.
eneloop batteries utilize a highly-durable super lattice alloy which prolongs the life of this important material. Improvements to this super-lattice alloy have increased hydrogen stability resulting in reduced self-discharge and long lasting, stable voltage output.
In 2015, eneloop celebrates 10 years of providing industry leading Ni-MH rechargeable battery power.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by BeachAudio Return Policy