Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XPG GAMMIX Gaming SSD S5 Series: 256GB Internal PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 (NVMe)
- Ultra-Fast PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 Interface
- Read/Write up to 2100/1500 MB/s *may vary by capacity
- NVMe 1.3 Supported
- Ideal for large-data processing, video editing, photo editing, and gaming
- Interface: PCIe NVMe Gen3x4. Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard's M. 2 slot supports PCIe NVMe or M Key with NVMe. This SSD is not compatible with Mac. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system.
XPG GAMMIX S5 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
STAY COOL IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE
- A Cool Heatsink
- Performance Meets Durability
- Speed Wins Battles
- Improved Data Integrity
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG GAMMIX S5 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 1TB of capacity. What’s more, the GAMMIX S5 sports excellent heat dissipation capability with a built-in heatsink that can cool things down by up to 10°C.
A Cool Heatsink
A slender, black heatsink with a hairline-brushed finish makes the GAMMIX S5 look and stay cool. Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the GAMMIX S5 is up to 10°C cooler, offering enhanced system stability.
Performance Meets Durability
- Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms and offers easy cable-free installation
Speed Wins Battles
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the GAMMIX S5 accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the GAMMIX S5 accomplish them quickly and effectively.
Improved Data Integrity
The GAMMIX S5 utilizes LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component within the GAMMIX S5 has passed rigorous screening and testing to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Moreover, if that isn’t enough assurance for you, the GAMMIX S5 comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ADATA Technology (USA) CO., Ltd Return Policy