Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XPG SX8100 Series: 512GB PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- R/W speed up to 3500/2400 MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer
- AES 256-bit encryption support
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor - ideal for gaming and high-end desktops
- 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity and durability
XPG SX8100 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
- Peak Performance
- Everything Accelerated
- Long-Lasting and Durable
- Protected and Accurate
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Utilizing PCIe Gen3x4, 3D NAND Flash, and featuring 3500/3000MB/s read and write, the SX8100 M.2 2280 SSD gives DIY enthusiasts, overclockers and graphics professionals the performance they need.
PCIe Gen3x4 & NVMe 1.3 standard : Read and write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second
3D Flash : Higher capacity, efficiency, and durability
M.2 2280 : Supports latest Intel and AMD platforms
With SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8100 accelerates your PC’s performance. There’s no more waiting around. Quickly access files and load games in a flash!
Long-Lasting and Durable
3D NAND Flash packs up to 2TB of capacity and a wide range of data protection and correction technologies to increase total TBW (Total Bytes Written).
Protected and Accurate
The SX8100 supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors. Meanwhile, E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine ensure security, integrity, and durability.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the SX8100 has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification. The SX8100 ships with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.
|Capacity||512GB / 1TB / 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||22 x 80 x 3.5mm|
|Weight||8g / 0.28oz|
|Performance (Max)||Read 3500MB/s, Write 3000MB/s
Maximum 4K random read / write IOPS: 300K/240K IOPS
* Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables
|Operating temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Shock resistance||1500G / 0.5ms|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty
* The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ADATA Technology (USA) CO., Ltd Return Policy