Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD CPU FX-8350 Black Edition 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ FD8350FRHKHBX Desktop Processor with AMD Wraith Cooler
- 32nm Vishera 125W
- 8MB L3 Cache
- 4 x 2MB L2 Cache
- With AMD Wraith Cooler
New microarchitecture, new level of performance
Piledriver microarchitecture, a tuned-up Bulldozer, has finally reached the flagship AMD FX processors (the new FX series processors are codenamed Vishera) for improved performance and better energy-efficiency. Eight “Piledriver” cores ensure rich, crisp video and seamless multitasking. The AMD Turbo Core technology pushes your core frequencies to the most when you need it most. To top it off, like all other AMD’s Black Edition processors, the new AMD FX eight-core Vishera processor is fully unlocked for fabulous overclocking* capability. Great performance is not the only trick AMD has up their sleeve. Vishera processors are at a reasonable price point.
The bundled processor is updated, named Wraith, giving you better cooling performance while reducing the noise to the level near threshold of human hearing. You'll get better experience from all your applications.
*AMD’s product warranty does not cover damage caused by overclocking even when overclocking is enabled via AMD Overdrive software.
AMD FX 8350 Processor and Wraith Cooler
- Maximum multithreading capacity and the highest clock rate in its class
- Now paired with virtually silent top-of-the-line AMD Wraith Cooler
- AMD’s new Wraith Cooler generates less than one-tenth the noise of its predecessor, backlit illumination and an attractive fan shroud
The Control You Want
- Unlocked clock multiplier for a powerful overclocking advantage (AMD’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware)
- Highly configurable power and performance curve via AMD OverDrive software
- Tailor your experience to your personal preference, whether it’s performance, efficiency, or low noise
Reliability You Deserve
- AMD processors power premium products and world-class operations from industry leaders like HP, Microsoft, Samsung Electronics, and Sony
- The AMD FX processor is built from the company’s 8th generation x86 CPU architecture based on over 40 years of silicon-crafting experience
New Instruction Capabilities
- AVX - Advanced Vector Extensions increase parallelism for scientific and 3D apps using heavy floating point calculations
- FMA4 and XOP – Floating-Point Vector Multiply-Accumulate and eXtended Operations improves throughput and performance on many integer and floating point vector functions
- AES - Advanced Encryption Standard increases performance on encryption apps like TrueCrypt® and PCMark
AMD FX 8-Core Processors
- The industry's first and only native 8-core desktop processor for unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with "Bulldozer" architecture.
- New 32 nanometer die shrink designed to reduce leakage for improved efficiency, increased clock rate headroom and better thermals.
AMD Turbo CORE Technology
- AMD FX Processors come equipped with AMD Turbo CORE Technology.2 AMD Turbo CORE Technology is a performance boosting technology that helps increase performance on the applications that need it the most.
AMD Balanced Smart Cache
- Shared L3 cache ( up to 8MB)
- Improved scheduling and pre-fetch capabilities
- 64-ways (16-ways/sub-cache)
- Increased data queue sizes
- Coherency for 8-cores
AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator
- Shared FP Scheduler
- Dual 128-bit Floating point engines – capable of teaming together for 256-bit AVX instructions or operating separately with each core
- One 16-bit link at up to 5600MT/s
- Up to 8.0GB/s HyperTransport™ I/O bandwidth; Up to 16GB/s in HyperTransport Generation 3.0 mode
- Up to 37GB/s total delivered processor-to-system bandwidth (HyperTransport bus + memory bus)
Benefit: Quick access times to system I/O for better performance.
Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer Technology
- A high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller
- Supports up to DDR3-1866
- Supports new low voltage memories of 1.35V and 1.2V
- Up to 29.9GB/s memory bandwidth for DDR3
- New Pre-Fetcher improvements
- Direct communications to each core in Dual-Core module (APIC registers in each core)
Benefit: Optimized memory controller to feed more cores.
AMD Virtualization (AMD-V) Technology with IOMMU
- Silicon feature-set enhancements designed to improve the performance, reliability and security of existing and future virtualization environments by allowing virtualized applications with direct and rapid access to their allocated memory.
- IOMMU is an extension to AMD64 architecture to support address translation and access protection on DMA transfers
- Security for User Level application and Virtual Machine guest operating system
- Address translation and access control
- Device isolation
- Device assignment in virtualized systems
- Security and trusted boot support
- Unified interrupt management
Benefit: Helps virtualization software to run more securely and efficiently enabling a better experience when dealing with virtual systems
AMD PowerNow! AMD Technology (Cool'n'Quiet Technology)
- Enhanced power management features which automatically and instantaneously adjusts performance states and features based on processor performance requirements
- CC6 power state puts all cores in C6 into an even lower power state for quieter operation and reduced power requirements
- Separate memory controller power control
- IO-based c-state interface
- Works automatically without the need for drivers or BIOS enablement.
- Power can be switched on or off within a single clock cycle, saving energy with minimal impact to performance
Benefit: Helps users get more efficient performance by dynamically activating or turning off parts of the processor.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by KeyComponents Return Policy