- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD FX-9370 Vishera 8-Core 4.4 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W FD9370FHHKBOF Desktop Processor - Black Edition
- 32nm Vishera 220W
- 8MB L2 Cache
- Socket AM3+
AMD FX-9370 Vishera 8-Core 4.4 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Desktop Processor
This CPU (model # FD9370FHHKWOF) is only compatible with the selected 990FX motherboards.
- ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z, GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7 and ASRock 990FX Extreme9.
- Please check motherboard manufacturers for CPU compatibility.
AMD’s product warranty does not cover damage caused by overclocking (even when overclocking is enabled via AMD OverDrive software).
Build your powerful rig with the AMD FX-9370 Vishera 8-Core desktop processor, and work, play, and create as quickly and seamlessly as your heart desires.
As one of the industry's first 8-core desktop processors, the desktop processor is based on innovative "Piledriver" architecture, delivering maximum, unrestrained processing performance for extreme responsiveness – without raising power requirements. Confidently handle mega-tasking and intensive applications, like video editing and 3D modeling. Push your core frequencies to the limit for the speed you crave with AMD Turbo Core technology. Go beyond the limits of flat-out speed with easy-to-use AMD OverDrive technology. Get all this impressive performance at an unbelievable price.
AMD FX 8-Core Processor
Experience unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with the incredibly powerful 8-core desktop processor, unlocked for your overclocking pleasure.
AMD Turbo Core Technology
Based on the “Piledriver” architecture, the AMD FX-9370 Vishera 8-Core desktop processor come equipped with AMD Turbo Core technology. AMD Turbo Core technology is a performance-boosting technology that helps increase performance on the applications that need it the most.
AMD Balanced Smart Cache
- Shared L3 cache (up to 8MB)
- Improved scheduling and pre-fetch capabilities
- 64-ways (16-ways/sub-cache)
- Increased data queue sizes
- Coherency for 8-cores
Advanced Instruction Capabilities
- AVX - Advanced Vector Extensions increase parallelism for scientific and 3D apps using heavy floating point calculations
- FMA4 and XOP – Floating-Point Vector Multiply-Accumulate and eXtended Operations improves throughput and performance on many integer and floating point vector functions
- AES - Advanced Encryption Standard increases performance on encryption apps like TrueCrypt and PCMark
Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer Technology
- An optimized, high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller to feed more cores.
- Supports up to DDR3-1866
- Supports low voltage memories of 1.35V and 1.2V
- Up to 29.9GB/s memory bandwidth for DDR3
- Pre-Fetcher improvements
- Direct communications to each core in Dual-Core module (APIC registers in each core)
HyperTransport technology provides quick access times to system I/O for better performance.
- One 16-bit link at up to 5600MT/s
- Up to 8.0GB/s HyperTransport I/O bandwidth; Up to 16GB/s in HyperTransport Generation 3.0 mode
- Up to 37GB/s total delivered processor-to-system bandwidth (HyperTransport bus + memory bus)
AMD Virtualization (AMD-V) Technology with IOMMU
These silicon feature-set enhancements are designed to improve the performance, reliability and security of existing and future virtualization environments by allowing virtualized applications direct and rapid access to their allocated memory. IOMMU is an extension to AMD64 architecture to support address translation and access protection on DMA transfers. Together, virtualization software runs more securely and efficiently enabling a better experience when dealing with virtual systems.
- Security for User Level application and Virtual Machine guest operating system
- Address translation and access control
- Device isolation
- Device assignment in virtualized systems
- Security and trusted boot support
- Unified interrupt management
Enhanced power management features automatically and instantaneously adjust performance states and features based on processor performance requirements, helping users get more efficient performance by dynamically activating or turning off parts of the processor.
- C6 power state flushes the cache and removes voltage from individual cores to help reduce power consumption.
- CC6 power state puts all cores in C6 into an even lower power state for quieter operation and reduced power requirements.
- Separate memory controller power control
- IO-based c-state interface
- This feature works automatically without the need for drivers or BIOS enablement.
- Power can be switched on or off within a single clock cycle, saving energy with minimal impact to performance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 60 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by XQM Electronics Return Policy