In addition to Shipped by Newegg, we have added new programs to help streamline the often tricky logistics process so that you can deliver a better customer experience. Our programs allow you to leverage our robust logistics infrastructure to benefit from greatly reduced shipping rates. On the back end, our experienced customer service team can handle any return claims from customers, and all product handling.
Newegg Return Service
Newegg Return Service is a program which enables sellers to use Newegg as a returns processing center for orders placed on the Newegg platform (including Newegg Global). The customer order return processing is handled by Newegg’s dedicated logistics infrastructure, or by premier 3rd party logistics service providers whichever is available in the U.S. and worldwide. Whether you are shipping on your own or using the Shipped by Newegg (SBN) program or using the Newegg International Shipping Program (NISP), the Newegg Return Service can streamline returns and provide a greater overall experience for those customers residing in the U.S. or internationally.
Utilize dedicated Newegg customer service teams to communicate with customers regarding order returns.
Focus all your efforts on selling domestically and/or globally, instead of customer returns.
Save time by dealing with returns merchandise all at once, not piecemeal.
Maintain complete control over how your returns are handled, without needing to do it yourself.
How it Works
- A customer requests return authorization (RMA) on Newegg.com.
- Newegg approves or denies the request and sends the return instructions to the customer.
- The customer ships the return(s) to the Newegg Return Center.
- The Newegg Return Center receives and inspects the returned package(s), and product(s). Upon completion, the customer return is processed.
- Depending on the type of return(s), a refund or a replacement order will be generated on the seller’s behalf. A notification will be sent to the seller and customer via email.
- The Newegg Return Center will temporarily accumulate your entire return inventory and notify you. You may also view the inventory level in real time on Newegg Marketplace Seller Portal.
- You then determine how the return inventory will be handled:
- You may request product(s) be returned to your U.S. location
- You may request Newegg to dispose of the product(s)
- You may pick up the product(s) from the Newegg Return Center
Return Inventory Removal & Disposal Fees
Per Standard Unit Size
(Under 25 x 17 x 12 and ≤ 20 lbs)
Per Over-sized Unit
(Over 25 x 17 x 12 and < 20 lbs)
|Inventory return to seller
U.S. address only
|$0.60 + Shipping Charge||$0.70 + Shipping Charge|
|Seller pick up or disposal of inventory||$0.20||$0.35|
Return Processing Fee
The Return Processing Fee applies to customers only when a return shipping label is issued. Depending on the return requirements, customers may receive a free return shipping label to ship the return products to the Newegg Return Center.
Sellers who offer free returns on their products increase consumer confidence and worry free purchasing. When a customer receives a free return shipping label, the seller will incur a fee for each unit returned and processed by the Newegg Return Service. This fee is equivalent to the total fulfillment fee (Order Handling + Pick & Pack + Weight Handling + Shipping Charge) for an individually shipped item using the SBN rate card. The fee will apply to all customer returns in which Newegg authorizes a free return shipping label. In the case of a damaged or lost return package, Newegg will assume all liability and responsibility and no fees will apply to you.
When calculating the Returns Processing Fee, we assume a single product unit per shipment. In addition, any products eligible for Zero Fee Fulfillment are still subject to the Returns Processing Fee.
Indianapolis, IN – Smart Fulfillment Center
Shipping Label Service
Our convenient Newegg Shipping Label Service offers sellers an alternative, cost–effective shipping service compared to other 3rd party shipping services. We provide a print-ready shipping label at a discounted rate. You then attach the label to the package and ship it. It’s that easy.
Leverage our deeply discounted shipping rates.
Ship with premium and reputable carriers.
Eliminate the cost of a dedicated shipping account with carriers.
Automatically deduct postage fees conveniently through your Seller Portal account.
How it Works
- Opt-in the add-on service and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Choose one of our preferred shipping carriers.
- Input your package’s weight and dimension.
- Review the shipping options and rates calculated by our system.
- Select the appropriate shipping option on your order.
- Print the shipping label and then attach it to your package.
- Arrange carrier pick-up or drop off at the carrier’s facility.
Shipment Weight & Size Limit
- Packages can be up to 150 lbs. (70 kg)
- Packages can be up to 165 in. (419 cm) in (Length + 2x Width + 2x Height)
- Packages can be up to 119 in. (302 cm) in Length (FedEx)
- Packages can be up to 108 in. (270 cm) in Length (UPS)
Newegg International Shipping Program (NISP)
The Newegg International Shipping Program (NISP) offers sellers a simple and easy way to sell and ship globally without the complications of international shipping. Once you receive an international order simply ship the product to Newegg’s warehouse facility. We take care of the rest by delivering it to the international customer. It’s that simple. Selling to customers across 20 countries just got easier. Best of all, package turnaround service is free!
Accelerates your global expansion.
Reduces complexities associated with international shipping.
Easily manage your shipping costs.
Ship international orders with a peace of mind.
How it Works
- List eligible items on qualified countries and turn on NISP.
- Customer purchases the item.
- You ship the item to Newegg using Newegg’s Shipping Label Service or use your own labels.
- Newegg’s international shipping team manages the custom clearance process and arranges delivery to the international customer.
- Shipment tracking information is uploaded.
Restrictions may apply on qualified items. For additional information, refer to the FAQ section.
Product(s) must be eligible for Newegg Global. Product(s) listed in Newegg Marketplace’s Prohibited Item List are not eligible for NISP. Products considered as HAZMAT items or require ground shipping only are not eligible for NISP. Product weight must not exceed 150 pounds with up to 108” in length and 130” in length plus girth. Additional restrictions may apply. Please contact NISP Support for more information.
Newegg offers discounted shipping label services that sellers can take full advantage of. Our partnered shipping carriers assist in meeting transit times while providing cost effective rates when you send your items to a designated US NISP warehouse. Click here to enable Newegg Shipping Label Service.
As a seller you can always select your own preferred shipping carrier(s) to ship your NISP orders to our designated warehouse. Whether or not you leverage Newegg Shipping Label Service or use your preferred method, we recommend that you process NISP orders within 1 business day after receiving the order, ensuring a streamlined buying experience.
There are no additional fees. However, the seller is responsible for inbound shipment costs in getting the order to Newegg’s designated warehouse.
Sellers are required to deliver the order to Newegg’s designated warehouse within 3-5 days. Shipping from Newegg’s designated warehouse to the customer is country dependent. Typically orders are delivered to customers between 8-15 business days.
Shipped by Newegg (SBN) is a great alternative. SBN is a complete 3rd party logistics service that can manage all of the seller’s logistics needs. From order fulfillment to return processing to customer service. Please visit our SBN page for complete details.