Newegg puts products into categories and subcategories so that it’s easy for buyers to find what they’re looking for. In turn, each category and subcategory contains a catalog, or organized list, of individual products. As a Newegg seller, you want your product listings to shine. You also want to price your products fairly and avoid any violations that could result in a loss of marketplace privileges.
By following some best practices, you can optimize your catalog pages and avoid potential pitfalls.
- Work in batches for greater accuracy and efficiency.
- Group variants together so buyers can find and compare.
- Add quality images and videos for product listings that pop.
- Don’t add external hyperlinks or maintain multiple seller accounts.
- Implement safeguards to avoid listing the wrong price.
- Stick to fair pricing and avoid any excessive amounts.
Keep reading to learn more – and make the most of the world’s leading tech marketplace.